WHO WE ARE:
Bluffajo Cosmetics Inc we are a family-owned boutique brand that is passionate about its community and communities around the world.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
We collect, information that can be used to identify you.
Identity data: includes name, title, date of birth,
- Contact data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address and phone numbers
- Financial data: includes bank account and payment card details
- Transaction data: includes details about your order history and payments
- Technical data: includes IP address
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website, products and services
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us
We do not collect any sensitive personal data, for example your race, ethnicity or religious beliefs.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions: you may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or corresponding with us. This includes information you provide when you:
- Search for or Purchase a Product
- Register to receive marketing
- Participate in data interactions as well as other social functions
- Create an account
- Contact/connect with us.
- Third parties: we may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Analytics providers based
- Advertising networks based
- Search INFORMATION providers based
- Digital customer experience delivery providers based
- Social media
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We use your personal data in a number of lawful different ways, most commonly, we use personal data:
- Where we need to contact you.
- For data management
- For-legal obligation.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we need to use it for another reason.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and explain the legalities that allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
We do not sell your data – we are committed to respecting your privacy.
However we may have to share your personal data with some companies where it is an essential part of us doing business. Please see-below:
- Companies in the Bluffajo Cosmetics group: Sometimes different companies in our group are responsible for different activities
- IT service providers and web developers:
- Payment processors: provide payment services
- Customs, regulators, fraud prevention, law enforcement agencies and other governmental authorities: Helps protect you and our business
- Shipping and warehousing providers: These get your purchases to you
- Customer service agencies: These help us monitor and improve our website, online experience, products or services
- Promotional service providers:
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers based:
- Social media sites
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
If you are under 13, please do not send any information to us.
If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental or guardian consent, we will delete that information immediately.
If you are under 18 but over 13, please make sure you ask your parents or guardians for permission before sending any information to us.
Please Contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the USA and AFRICA.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. We will take all necessary precaution.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we have no control over the public network through which personal information may be sent to our website. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Ordering online using your credit card details can be just as safe as ordering goods over the telephone. Where we have one, our Website will display any issued Secure Server Digital Certificate by a relevant online Certification Authority such as Godaddy SSL highest certificate available.
HOW LONG WE KEEP DATA FOR:
We do not store your personal data. As long as your order has been fulfill your information will be discarded
You have rights relating to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity. This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We try to respond to requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is complex or you have made several requests. In this case, we humbly apologize. We exist because of you!
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Bluffajo Cosmetics is the company responsible for your personal data.
We have a privacy team which is responsible for personal data. If you have any questions please contact us using the details below:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Bluffajo Cosmetics Inc, 19706 Vaughlanding Drive Germantown, Maryland 20874
Attention: Data management Team